Monday, May 11, 2009

Wow!!

So I havent been on here in for ever! I mostly like to just read the other blogs not actually wright my own, but here i am so lets get started! I went to my Juinor Prom a month ago and it was a blast i went with my two friends Laina and Alexis and we had a marvelous time!! I have been learning how to play the bass guitar for a couple of months now and this sunday i am playing in front of everyone for the very first time and i am little nervous but i will hopefully do ok! Especially since Bec is going to take pics!! I'm not really sure what else to write right now so i will go and think of more things to post at a later date!!


Me and my mom are looking in the same direction with are heads tilted the same way a little weird, but i love her!!





The "Mom's" kept making us all stsand near trees! It's appearantly the "prom" thing to do! alexis and i did not enjoy it very much at all, as you can see!







Probably the best picture of me!!









The three coolest girls ever!! WE got tired of standing next to trees so we stood next to our lunch table which is on the other side of that window!! What can i say... we are just awesome!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!!

Lynn said...

Yes, you are just awesome... and I love you too!!!

Mom

Rebecca Jo said...

You ARE just awesome!!!

I totally am bringing my camera for Sunday!!! Cant wait to see you up there rockin'!!!! Ricky's going to be so proud of you too!!!

I'm just proud of you for updating your blog!!!