Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged?!?!

So mom sent this thing that said that she tagged me, and i have to say that mom your weird!! But i'll do it!
Seven things about me thats hard!!
1. I am double jointed in my fingers and they are kind of stuck that way! I cant point my finger straight!
2. Like mom i love Liver Cheese no mayo but fresh tomato! mmmm Delicious!
3. When i was little i chewed my nails and my middle finger got infected and i had a band aid on it and walked around flipping people off! I was like 4 and didnt know any better!!
4. I used to play all kinds of sports, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, and Softball! Now i am just a band geek!!
5. I'm Lactose intolerant, but i love cheese!
6. Sometimes i sleep walk and want to take showers at like 2 in the morning!
7. I never got to go trick or treating because by the time i got around mom decided that trick or treating was worshipping to devil!
But that's al i have to say!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

As long as you're not walking around flipping people off now!

You did so good Saturday! I loved watching you all - it was AWESOME!

Lynn said...

Okay... I knew all that stuff about you... and the whole trick or treating thing... it was just that I liked your sisters more!!!!!!

Okay only kidding... that is to get you back for saying I am anything but the perfect mom!!!!!!

Mickey said...

I got a chance to surf a little this morning and read your blog. You know you got your wierd humor from your mom, and your spelling from me.....
I don't think I tell you often enough how much I love you Carly. I know we butt heads way too often, but maybe its that your just a little like me...hard headed. Just as I started to close out of your blog God told me to tell you how much you mean to me. I hope you know, I'll try to tell you more often, but I'll say it again. I love you very much and am very proud of the young woman you are becoming.

Dad